I-RELIEF™ Hot & Cold Therapy Eye Mask with ThermaBeads™
Buy Any 4 Imed Products for free shipping!
All prices shown are in Canadian Dollars
I-Relief Hot & Cold Eye Mask
Using I-RELIEF™ Hot & Cold Therapy Eye Mask with ThermaBeads™ is recommended as step 1 of a 4-step approach in managing dry eye disease.
- Contains hot/cold beads to provide comfort
- Great for lipid deficient dry eye
- Cool in the fridge
- Warm in the microwave
- Temperature retaining ThermaBeads™ for lasting hot or cold therapy
- Naturally-hydrating ThermaBeads™ for deep penetrating, moist heat therapy
- Latex free & non-allergenic
- Contouring shape for full contact
- Elastic strap for a comfortable fit
- Adjustable closure for proper compression
- Soft cloth fabric for added comfort
- Reusable, washable and durable to last longer
- Machine washable fabric slipcover protects mask from oils,
makeup and dirt
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Use protective slipcover to keep mask clean of oils, makeup and dirt. Remove slipcover and wash as required.
Use hot therapy for relief of symptoms associated with Blepharitis, Dry Eye Disease, Meibomian gland disease (MGD), Styes and Chalazia.
1. I-RELIEF™ mask must be at room temperature before heating.
2. Insert I-RELIEF™ mask inside protective slipcover (optional) and place flat on clean microwave safe dish.
3. Set microwave power to high and heat for 20 seconds. Before applying, always touch the I- RELIEF™ mask with fingers first, to test for desired temperature. If the mask is too hot, allow it to cool for 1-2 minutes and test again. For additional heat, microwave in 5 second increments until desired temperature is reached. Do not exceed a maximum of 30 seconds of heating.
4. Place I-RELIEF™ mask over closed eyes and secure with adjustable strap, if preferred.
5. Wear for 3 to 5 minutes or as directed by a physician. Do not apply for more than 20 minutes at a time.
Use cold therapy to help relieve headaches, sinus pressure, tension, swelling and puffiness.
1. Insert I-RELIEF™ mask inside protective slipcover (optional) and place in a sealable plastic bag, in the freezer for 30 minutes.
2. Remove I-RELIEF™ mask from freezer and plastic bag, and place over closed eyes, securing with adjustable strap, if preferred. Wear for 5 to 7 minutes or as directed by a physician.
I-RELIEF™ EYE MASK CARE:
Remove slipcover. Hand wash only in cold water with a mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly. Gently squeeze out excess water (do not twist). Lay flat on clean, ventilated surface for a minimum of 24 hours or until fully dry.
Wash immediately if exposed to food, oils, grease or other dirt.
Machine wash in warm water on regular cycle with like colors, using regular detergent. Machine- dry on low heat. Wash slipcover as often as necessary.
Storage: Store I-RELIEF™ mask in cool dry place. Keep away from flames.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Please read all information before use.
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not apply for more than 20 minutes at a time.
- Dispose of I-RELIEF™ mask if punctured or broken.
- Always test I-RELIEF™ mask temperature with fingers prior to use on eyes.
- Overheating or prolonged application may cause injury.
- Do not use on infants.
- Do not apply to sensitive skin, skin with no sensation, or open wounds.
- Do not boil.
- Overheating in a microwave may damage I-RELIEF™
- Do not ingest contents.
- Warm according to instructions. Do not apply if too hot.
- Do not fall asleep using I-RELIEF™
- People with diabetes, circulation disorders, skin infections, etc. should consult with their doctor before use.
- Consult your doctor if your condition worsens or irritation develops.
|How to Heat||Microwave|
|Suitable for use in pregnancy & breast feeding||There is no data to confirm safe but not aware of any potential adverse effects. If you’re unsure please consult your doctor.|
|Brand||I-Lid 'N' Lash|
Shipping & Returns
Free delivery to the store for pick up.
Please allow 1 to 2 days for fulfillment prior to the following shipping times:
Canada Post Priority: $14.99, 1 to 2 days
Returns: We accept returns for contact lenses and accessories, provided the boxes are unopened, unmarked, and unused.